Be in the Know with all things on preventive services for Adolescents and Young Adults.
The Adolescent and Young Adult Health National Resource Center is delighted to announce our first newsletter! This newsletter will provide the latest news in adolescent and young adult health, plus updates on available resources and technical support.
2016 Monthly Issues:
- May : Our inaugural issue introduces the Center. Read it here!
- June : Engaging Youth in Health Care Improvement Efforts. Read it here!
- July : Improving Systems of Care for Youth and Young Adults Through the ACA. Read it here!
- August: How to Use Public-Private Partnerships to Strengthen AYA Health Care. Read it here!
- September: Models to Promote Sexual Health Practices for Youth and Young Adults. Read it here!
- October: Improving Health Care Awareness- Models that Engage and Empower Youth and Families. Read it here!
- November: Strategies to Engage Important Stakeholders to Coordinate Preventive Care and Screenings for Adolescents and Young Adults. Read it here!
2017 Bi-Monthly Issues:
- Jan/Feb: Opportunities to Increase Mental Health Services for Youth and Young Adults. Read it here!
- Feb/Mar: Consent & Confidentiality. Read it here!
Themes for forthcoming issues include:
- Confidentiality in AYA health care
- How the well-visit can be infused with other initiatives
- Partnering with your state’s Medicaid agency to improve preventive service delivery
To subscribe, please contact Karissa Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Adolescent and Young Adult Health National Resource Center is led by NAHIC at The University of California, San Francisco in partnership with the Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs; the University of Minnesota’s State Adolescent Health Resource Center; and the University of Vermont National Improvement Partnership Network. For more information about the Center please click here.