The Adolescent and Young Adult Health National Resource Center (AYAH-NRC) held a workshop at the SAHM 2017 Annual Meeting— “Cultivating Connections: The Importance of Relationships in Adolescent and Young Adult Health.”
AYAH-NRC Workshop, March 8, 2017, “Why Aren’t AYAs Going to Well-Care? Challenges and Improving Receipt of Preventive Services.”
The Center is pleased to share presentations given by our staff and partners.
- Drs. Irwin and Ozer, AYAH-NRC staff, presented on the following topics:
- AYA background & trend data;
- Overview of ACA clinical preventive service (CPS) provisions; and
- What changed before & after ACA implementation;
- Research on factors related to the well visit & preventive services.
- Christina Postowloski, Rocky Mountains Regional Director from Young Invincibles. Stay tuned for presentation slides.
- Dr. Charlene Wong, from Margolis Center for Health Policy at Duke University, presented on innovations in CPS delivery systems, and the potential impact of health reform on CPS.