The Adolescent and Young Adult Research Network has supported a special supplement, published by the Journal of Adolescent Health in August 2020.
Focused on innovative digital technologies to improve adolescent and young adult health, the supplement presents articles that address a range of topics to advance the scope and reach of technology. Topics include:
- Equity, inclusivity, and innovation
- Leveraging technology from a developmental science perspective
- Technology and youth-led participatory research
- Technology and clinical preventive services
- A theoretically grounded intervention for health behavior change using 3D gaming and interactive narrative technologies
- Preconception care using a web-based, virtual animated health counselor
- Artificial intelligence
With Research Network support, all articles are available via open-access here.
Check back soon for a brief highlighting key findings from the supplement articles.