AYAH-RN Workshop, March 8, 2019, “Clinic-Based Strategies for Engaging Parents in Adolescent Health Promotion.”
View the presentation slides here.
The Adolescent and Young Adult Health Research Network (AYAH-RN) is holding a workshop at the SAHM 2019 Annual Meeting— “Psychological Well-Being: International Transcultural Perspectives.”
The workshop will feature presentations by the following faculty and partners:
- Dr. Elizabeth Ozer, AYAH-RN Project Director
- Dr. Carol Ford, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Dr. Matthew Aalsma, Indiana University
- Dr. Cari McCarty & Dr. Laura Richardson, University of Washington, Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Sion Harris, Boston Children’s Hospital
Check out our other resources for parent engagement:
Updated March 6th, 2019.