About the Research Network
The Adolescent and Young Adult Health Research Network (AYAH-RN) aims to create a national transdisciplinary research network devoted to accelerating the translation of developmental science into practice through:
- Creating a national research agenda
- Advancing the agenda through collaborative research projects
- Disseminating research finds and other products
To create the national research agenda, the Network has published overarching recommendations and three review articles in the following areas:
- Leveraging developmental neuroscience
- Improving preventive service interventions
- Integrating behavioral health and primary care services
These review articles were accompanied by an editorial in the Journal of Adolescent health.
To learn more about the Network, read our Fact Sheet.
Read below to learn more about our core project areas: