Dr. Charles Irwin, Project Director of the AYAH-NRC, presented at the Marin Healthcare District Community Health Seminar on “Vaccines, Immunizations, and Public Health” (June 19, 2018).
Dr. Irwin’s presentation focused on:
- impact of vaccinations on public health;
- adolescent recommended vaccinations;
- Vaccination coverage in adolescents*;
- public health consequences of non-compliance*;
- and recommended measures to improve compliance.
*includes California and U.S. data.
Public health and clinical health professionals are welcome to adapt these slides for their own professional use. To include vaccination data for your state, please visit CDC’s TeenVaxView to obtain vaccination data on HPV, Tdap, MenACWY, MMR, Varicella, and HepB.
For more information, please contact Justine Po (Justine.Po@ucsf.edu).