The Adolescent and Young Adult Health National Resource Center (AYAH-NRC), in partnership with the Adolescent and Young Adult Health National Research Network (AYAH-RN), held a workshop at the SAHM 2018 Annual Meeting— “Global Adolescent Health Equity.”
AYAH-NRC Workshop, March 16, 2018, “What’s New in Clinical Preventive Services? New Evidence, Guidelines, Policies – Challenges & Opportunities.”
The Center is pleased to share presentations given by our staff and partners.
- Drs. Irwin and Brindis, AYAH-NRC Director & Co-Project Director, presented on the following topics:
- Updates to Clinical Preventive Service (CPS) guidelines and recommendations; and
- Policy developments for CPS delivery.
- Dr. Elizabeth Ozer, Director of the AYAH-RN, presented on extending clinical preventive reach through technology.
- Dr. Judith Shaw, from the Vermont Child Health Improvement Partnership, presented on updates to Bright Futures, 4th Edition.
- Judy Klein, President of the UNITY Consortium, presented on results from a U.S. survey of parents, teens and healthcare providers views on health prevention and immunizations.